How to use File Manager on aaPanel effectively and safely with AZDIGI.
File Manager is a powerful and handy File/Folder management tool. With File Manager, you only need to perform all simple operations with just a few clicks. File Manager has become almost indispensable in today’s popular Control Panels. Today’s common controls, such as cPanel, DirectAdmin, CyberPanel, CWP, HestiaCP, all have built-in File Manager, but we will have different management interfaces and operations.
And in addition to the common control panels I mentioned above, there is another control with a built-in File Manager with an extremely easy and intuitive interface and operation, the aaPanel control. Specifically, how is the interface and how to manage data on File Manager, please take a look at the tutorial article below.
You can refer to more information and how to install aaPanel at the links below.
II. How to use File Manager on aaPanel
To effectively use File Manager on aaPanel, you can go through each step below to better understand.
Step 1: Access the File Manger
To access the File Manager section, you first need to access the following path by default, which is
http://địa-chỉ-ip:8888, then use the information provided when installing aaPanel to log in. If you no longer remember your login information, you can see the instructions below to reset it.
After successful login, you will access the
File Manager as shown below:
Go to Website => select the Root directory corresponding to the website to be manipulated.
The File Manager interface will look like this:
Step 2: Operations on File Manager
With operations on File Manager, you need to determine where to manipulate and go to the right path and start using the following operations:
1.Create a folder on aaPanel
You move to the path to create the folder, select New => New directory
Next, enter the điền tên Folder (1) => New(2) to start creating.
2. Create a file on aaPanel
Go to the path to create the file, select New => New blank file.
Next, enter the file name (1) => New (2) to start creating.
With file, you have an additional operation that is to edit File, you edit by right-clicking on the newly created File and selecting Edit . => entering the content to be edited and clicking Save.
3. Delete file/folder on aaPanel
To delete a file folder on aaPanel, you can delete it in two ways:
1 – Click on the file/folder to be deleted and select Del in the menu bar of aaPanel.
2 – Right-click the file/folder to be deleted and select Del.
Next, you need to click Confirm to confirm the deletion.
4. Compress file/folder on aaPanel
For example, you need to back up the website source code to download it to your computer, then you tick the file to compress or choose to compress all by clicking Select All. To compress files, you can compress them in two ways:
- 1 – Tick selects the files/folders to compress, then click Compress
- 2 – Right-click the file/folder to be compressed, then click Compress
Next, in the Compress Files section, do the following:
- 1 – Choose Compression format, you should choose .zip format.
- 2 – Name and select the path to save the compressed file.
- 3 – Click Compress to start the compression process.
5. Extract files/folders on aaPanel
To extract files on aaPanel, you can decompress in two ways:
- 1 – Select the file to extract and click Uncompress in the Menu bar.
- 2 – Select the file to decompress and right-click and select Uncompress.
Next, in the Uncompress Files section, do the following:
- 1 – Check if there is the correct file name to decompress or not.
- 2 – The path contains the contents of the compressed file after decompression.
- 3 – You leave the Password field blank.
- 4 – Select UTF-8
- 5 – Click Uncompress to start decompressing.
6. Upload file on aaPanel
To upload a file to aaPanel,
In the Menu bar, select Upload.
Next, at the Upload interface, you do as shown below:
- 1 – Click Upload file to select the file to upload on your computer (local)
- 2 – Click Start Upload all to start uploading.
7. Download the file on aaPanel
To download a file on aaPanel, you do it by following 2 ways:
- 1 – Select the file/folder to download, then click Download
- 2 – Right-click the file/folder to download, then click Download
8. Rename the file/folder on aaPanel
To rename the file/folder on aaPanel, you can do it in two ways:
- 1 – Tick the file to be renamed and click Rename in the Menu bar.
- 2 – Tick the file to be renamed and right-click and select Rename.
Next, enter the new name to change (1) => click Save (2).
9. Copy file/folder on aaPanel
To copy a file/folder on aaPanel, you can do it in two ways:
- 1 – Tick the file to copy and click Copy in the Menu bar.
- 2 – Tick the file to copy and right-click and select Copy.
After clicking Copy, go to the path where you need to paste the copied file => click Paste
10. Move File/Folder on aaPanel
To move a file/folder on aaPanel, you can do it in two ways:
- 1 – Tick the file to be moved and click Cut in the Menu bar.
- 2 – Tick the file to be moved and right-click and select Cut.
After clicking Cut finished, go to the path you need to move the file to => click Paste.
So in this article, AZDIGI has shown you to use File Manager on aaPanel in the most detailed and specific way. Hopefully, this tutorial will help you manipulate and manage your data more simply and safely. If you find the article helpful, please share it widely!
In addition, you can refer to some other articles about aaPanel at the link below.
If you need assistance, you can contact support in the ways below:
- Hotline 247: 028 730 24768 (Ext 0)
- Ticket/Email: You use the email to register for the service and send it directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org