What is CentOS Web Panel (CWP)?
CWP is a free control panel, fully functional as a licensed control, helping you to manage VPS/Dedicated server without SSH login to manipulate through the interface. With CWP, you can manage everything on the server without having to type complicated commands. CWP is easy to use, after installing CWP, you can run WordPress well as shared hosting.
The free support features are also quite good, in addition, CWP supports paid licenses to support and some useful features rarely when buying a license.
You see more information at the link: http://centos-webpanel.com/support-services
The main functions of CWP:
- Apache Web Server (Mod Security + OWASP)
- PHP 5.x ⇒ 7x (suPHP, SuExec, PHP, PHP version)
- MySQL (mariadb) + phpMyAdmin
- Postfix + Dovecot + roundcube webmail (Antivirus, Spamassassin)
- CSF Firewall (default is off)
- File System Lock (locks important system files)
- Backups ⇒ note when creating the user.
- AutoFixer to be able to fix server config errors
- Varnish Cache server => configure the cache to improve website access speed
- Compiles Apache from source => done via the interface
- Apache reCompiler + Additional ⇒ implements the interface to add extensions.
- Apache server status => Advanced settings of webservice config files through the interface
- Edit apache vhosts, vhosts templates => support editing through the interface
- Rebuild all apache Virtual => done via the user interface
- Mod Security + OWASP rules => install Firewall via interface
- Tomcat 8 server management
- Fight DoS with Slow-Loris attacks
- Compiles PHP from source => perform compilations via interface
- Change PHP versions easily: include 5x ⇒ 7x
- There is a php editor => increase the number of php information through the interface
- Install more PHP addons ⇒ WordPress, Prestashop, Joomla, Drupal,…
- Edit PHP.ini & PHP info & List modules => edit via interface without ssh
- Customize php.ini => edit for each user via the interface
- postfix & dovecot
- MailBoxes, Alias
- Roundcube webmail
- Postfix Mail
- rDNS Checker
- Re-Build Postfix/Dovecot Mail server
- Email Auto Responder
- Manage MySQL Database
- Add local or remote access user
- Show real-time Monitor MySQL,Bandwidth,process real-time operation
- For CentOS 32bit minimum 512MB RAM required
- For CentOS 64bit minimum 1024MB RAM is required (Recommended to use this configuration or higher)
- Disk space (free hard drive) of at least 10GB
- If you want to install the full features of CWP, especially the virus scanning feature for mail, you should have a RAM capacity of 4GB or more for the system to work best.
Before installing you need to update the system with the following command:
yum update -y
- For CentOS 6
cd /usr/local/src wget http://centos-webpanel.com/cwp-latest sh cwp-latest
- For CentOS 7
cd /usr/local/src wget http://centos-webpanel.com/cwp-el7-latest sh cwp-el7-latest
The system will start the installation process and take at least 20-30 minutes to complete. After completing, you will access the following information.:
You can access the following information
- ssl: https://ip:2031
- No ssl http://ip:2030
- user: root
- password: VPS root password
So you successfully installed CentOS Web Panel as a controller to simplify website administration, stay tuned for new articles!