When using wget command to download any file from outside and if you get an
Issued certificate has expired error, it means your CA certificate has expired. You can view information about expired CA Root here.
And downloading forces you to add
--no-check-certificate option after each download link. This interferes with you a lot and we will handle it will be as follows:
ERROR: cannot verify downloads.rclone.org's certificate, issued by ‘/C=US/O=Let's Encrypt/CN=R3’: Issued certificate has expired. To connect to downloads.rclone.org insecurely, use `--no-check-certificate'.
At the SSH window, copy and run the commands below:
- Command 1: Install a new ca-certificate
- Command 2: Update ca-trust
- Command 3: Create an affiliate link
- Command 4: Command to update ca-trust
yum install -y ca-certificates update-ca-trust force-enable sudo ln -s /etc/ssl/your-cert.pem /etc/pki/ca-trust/source/anchors/your-cert.pem update-ca-trust
After running the above commands, try
wget again and you should see that everything is working normally again.
- Reference source: https://www.mankier.com/8/update-ca-trust#Source_Configuration
Wishing you success!
If you encounter any difficulties in the process of using VPS at AZDIGI , please contact the Technical Department directly through the information below:
- Email : email@example.com
- Ticket : http://bit.ly/azdigi-ticketkythuat
- Hotline: 028 730 24768